Have you been looking for a data visualization tool to report or showcase an account’s performance in AdWords? If you want to create AdWords reports to share with clients or managers, I highly recommend taking a look at Google’s Data Studio.
Data Studio has a lot built under the hood but I’m focusing just on AdWords integration for this post. With Data Studio you can connect an AdWords account and create a real-time AdWords dashboard. Stats can change on the fly as you manipulate date ranges. You’re busy, so below are some highlights.
You can easily create a dashboard by dragging and dropping widgets such as tables, charts, and map to help your data come alive.
- The dashboards can be shared with clients or other managers.
- You can create templates for multiple reports
- You can connect individual or MCC accounts as a data source
- You can use it for much more than just AdWords. It can be used for any data visualization.
- Did I mention that it’s free? You can find out more about the tool here.
Are you already using this tool? If so, add your comments to this post.