I love digital marketing. I work in the field and I write about it. I enjoy helping companies increase their revenue by using digital marketing efforts to increase leads and gain market share. I have experience in leading teams and in managing digital marketing portfolios totaling over 30 million in annual revenue. My accomplishments include managing a team of search marketing managers and overseeing the launch of a new nationwide search product. I am also experienced in Product Development and working with vendors. I work closely with various teams to ensure product growth and to help meet company revenue goals.
My skill set includes:
- Paid Search
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Google Analytics
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER Resume
- Extensive background in digital marketing, with expertise in increasing companies revenue by converting local leads into business leads.
- Experienced in managing large-scale digital portfolios, including overseeing a digital marketing portfolio totaling over $30 million in annual revenue.
Areas of Expertise
|· Google AdWords Certified
· Bing Ads Certified
· Google Analytics
· PPC / SEM
· Writing Blog posts
· Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Leadership Skills
· Marketing & Business Development
· Increased Sales and Growth
· Team Motivation
|· Problem Solver
· Listening Skills
· Decision Making
· Time Management
· Troubleshooting & Research
· Team Building
Digital Marketing Experience
- Managed a portfolio of search engine marketing accounts valued at over $4 million per month.
- Create and manage Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns.
- Review weekly KPI portfolio performance and shared analysis with stakeholders such as sales team.
- Increased eCommerce store sales from $100 a month to over $250,000 a year.
- Consistently increased sales territories and company profit by using innovative techniques, creative strategies, and leadership skills to market products and services.
- Developed team goals & strategy for SEM account performance.
- Interviewed prospective employees
- Led team meetings to inform, educate, and inspire team members
- Met with team members regularly to discuss performance and goals.